Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
SERVICE RESPONSE GUIDELINES
Damage of any kind to your business; especially fire or water damage, can be stressful for owners, property managers, employees and tenants. Property damage, equipment damage, document loss and temporary business closure are just some of the concerns you may experience. Timely response and thorough mitigation can alleviate these concerns.
The first 24 hours can make the difference between restoring versus replacing your business property and belongings. SERVPRO of Lebanon/Hanover/Littleton 1-4-8 Service Response Guidelines can prevent Fire/Water damage from creating long term problems.
1 - Within 1 hour from notice of loss, a SERVPRO of Lebanon/Hanover/Littleton Professional contacts you to arrange for services.
4 - Within 4 hours of loss notification, a SERVPRO of Lebanon/Hanover/Littleton professional is on-site to start mitigation services.
8 - Within 8 business hours of on-site arrival, a verbal briefing of the scope is communicated to the appropriate person.
**Exceptions may apply under certain conditions, such as a local catastrophic event or storm situation.
Have Questions about Fire, Smoke, or Water Damage?
Call Us Today - (603) 298-6942
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (603) 298-6942
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 2180 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Lebanon / Hanover / Littleton arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.