Mold Remediation and Restoration
- 24-Hour Emergency Service
- Faster to Any Size Disaster
- Highly Trained Mold Remediation Technicians
- Specialized Mold Remediation Equipment
- A Trusted Leader in the Restoration Industry
- Locally Owned and Operated
Mold can grow under multiple conditions present in our buildings every day. Moisture, however, is the foremost factor that causes mold growth. Mold spores live and grow through moisture and high levels of humidity. If these conditions are not addressed immediately - within 48 hours, mold will continue to return. These fungi can also produce a musty odor. We specialize in water and mold mitigation and restoration. Our advanced mold remediation equipment and restoration processes help to detect and handle the source of the water problem.
Each mold infestation requires a particular solution. Our highly trained professionals use an exacting system of inspection, assessment, containment, air filtration, removing mold infested materials, disinfecting, and cleaning your belongings. We can perform various types of minor and major repairs. To save our customers stress, time and costs expense, SERVPRO can handle the entire mold remediation service. We can handle the initial damage mitigation and the rebuilding, including sanitizing and deodorizing of all affected areas. Our AMRT, Applied Microbial Remediation Technicians, are IICRC CERTIFIED, with advanced corporate and franchise training. We are also experienced in dealing with your insurance company, and we can assist you in these matters if applicable. We can even assist you with your paperwork for your claim.
Call SERVPRO of Lebanon/Hanover/Littleton with any questions that you may have. We are locally owned and operated, we will respond quickly with the help that you need.Call us at (603) 298-6942.
If You See Signs of Mold,
Call Us Today – (603) 298-6942
Some restoration companies advertise “mold removal” and may even guarantee to remove all mold. This is a fallacy because removing all mold from a house or business is impossible; microscopic mold spores exist almost everywhere, both indoors and outdoors. Here are the facts:
- Mold is present almost everywhere, indoors and outdoors.
- Mold spores are microscopic and float along in the air and may enter your home through windows, doors, or AC/heating systems or even hitch a ride indoors on your clothing or a pet.
- Mold spores thrive on moisture. Mold spores can quickly grow into colonies when exposed to water. These colonies may produce allergens and irritants.
- Before mold remediation can begin, any sources of water or moisture must be addressed. Otherwise, the mold may return.
- Mold often produces a strong, musty odor and can lead you to possible mold problem areas.
- Even higher-than-normal indoor humidity can support mold growth. Keep indoor humidity below 45 percent.
Why Choose SERVPRO of Lebanon / Hanover / Littleton?
We’re Faster to Any Size Disaster
A minor mold problem can quickly become a major infestation if left untreated. We can start the remediation process immediately after you contact us. A faster response lessens the mold damage, limits additional damage, and reduces the remediation cost.
We’re Highly Trained Mold Remediation Specialists
We are trained mold damage specialists who get started quickly to get your home or business back to normal, with specific training and certifications to handle your restoration needs.
- Applied Microbial Remediation Specialist
- Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Applied Structural Drying Technician
We Use Advanced Mold Remediation Techniques and Equipment
Our initial focus is to stop the source of water feeding the mold. We then isolate the affected area using a negative air pressure chamber. We invest in ongoing mold remediation training and the latest equipment to serve you better
The Mold Remediation Process
Every mold damage scenario is different, and requires a unique solution, but the general mold remediation process stays the same. The steps listed below illustrate our “typical” process:
- Emergency Contact - (603) 298-6942
- Inspection and Mold Damage Assessment
- Mold Containment
- Air Filtration
- Removing Mold and Mold-Infested Materials
- Cleaning Contents and Belongings
Common Mold Misconceptions
It’s easy to understand why many people struggle to grasp the facts and issues surrounding indoor mold because sensational news stories and advertising cloud and obscure the real issues. Educate yourself with the facts about mold and learn about the mold remediation process.
Locally Owned Company with National Resources
SERVPRO of Lebanon / Hanover / Littleton is locally owned and operated—so we live and work here too and are proud to be part of the Lebanon community. When you have a water or mold damage issue, we’re already nearby and ready to help.
We are also part of a national network of over 2060 SERVPRO Franchises and special Disaster Recovery Teams strategically located throughout the country to respond to large scale disasters.
We are proud to serve our local communities: